American Flag Display in Los Lagos II
The Los Lagos II Homeowners Association must be in compliance with the Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 33 Property, Chapter 9 Condominiums, Article 3 Management, 33-1261 American Flag Display,
Standards for flag poles and flags are set forth as follows:
1. No freestanding flag poles are permissible.
2. Flag size will be a maximum of 3ft x 5ft. Flag pole length 6ft. Maximum.
3. Only the American flag may be displayed.
4. Flags will be flown per U.S. Government Regulations.
5. A flag holder may be attached as follows:
Circles 1, 2 and 7.
1. Units A, B and C may attach a flag holder near the front door or on the patio roof supports.
2. Units D may attach a flag holder near the front door, on the side wall of the balcony or the balcony railing.
Circles 3, 4, 5 and 6.
1. Units A, B and C may attach a flag holder near the front door or to the patio roof supports.
2. Units D may attach a flag holder on the wall enclosing the upper landing.
6. The installation must be done so the pole and flag do not obstruct pedestrian sidewalk traffic or block stairwells.
7. Diagrams are available and owners should contact an Architectural Committee member before installing a flag holder.